Solar Panels for your home
Big companies looking to go green and individual users are looking to save on their electricity bills. Solar panels for your home is a new concept and going to be very economical. Solar power for your home or office can make a big difference. The renewable energy sector is huge and solar panels take an important role.
Solar energy is the power provided by the sun. It is harnessed through technology called photovoltaic cells, which turn sunlight directly into electricity. Electricity consumers around the country, and cities around the world, are changing over to solar power. The power producing solar panel systems can be installed on their roofs. They take advantage of this clean, renewable way to generate power.
Photovoltaics (PV) is a process which covers the conversion of light into electricity. It uses materials that exhibit the photovoltaic effect, a phenomenon studied in physics, photo chemistry, and electro-chemistry.
The description of the “photovoltaic effect,” is when sunshine hits the PV cell. The photons of light excite the electrons in the cell, causing them to flow and generate electricity. The solar power does not produce any harmful emissions that hurt the environment. It’s a clean, renewable process that uses the most natural of all resources: The Sun.
What are solar panels?
Solar panels are devices that convert light into electricity. A solar panel is a collection of solar cells. Large number of solar cells spread over a vast area on the roof can work together to provide enough power to a household or a large building or a factory.
- It’s a solid home investment.
Many of the home improvements that you will make won’t add quite the equal value to your house. Just as the money that you put into them.
- Solar Energysystems are durable.
Solar panels are durable. This lowers the chance for an interruption in service.
Solar can actually make you money!
Some states, the Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) requires electricity suppliers to secure a portion of their electricity from solar generators. If the electricity generated by your system is more than what you are consuming, you may sell the extra electricity back to the Electricity Company.
Installing a home solar system offers an opportunity to design other home improvements with that addition in mind. According to a report from the National Resource Defense Council, pool owners typically pay $500 more per year in energy bills.
You can use your Solar Energy all day.
Many people believe that there are limitations on power energy-generating potential of solar panels. Solar energy is generated from daylight, not sunlight.
Buying a solar power generating system is very much similar to deciding to purchase a home. You can invest in yourself and take control of your energy costs. Or else continue to pay your utility provider for rented energy monthly, owing them frequent payments and remaining subject to their fees and requirements
ECO-WORTHY 800W 12V Off Grid Battery Charging Complete Solar Panel Kit: 5pcs 160W Mono Solar Panels + 45A Charge Controller + Solar Cable + MC4 Branch Connectors Pair + Solar Panel Z Brackets
- Package include: 1pc 160W Poly Solar Panel + 20A Auto Switch LCD Intelligent Regulator Charge Controller + Solar Cable + Solar Panel Mounting Brackets. Basic component for 12V resident off-grid system. Multiple panels can be wired in series for 24v battery charging.
- Upgraded 20A 12V/24V auto switch LCD intelligent charge controller has wide LCD screen display with over-load protection & lightning protection & under-voltage protection & over-charging protection & reverse polarity protection & short circuit protection: PWM charging mode(SOC), with separated temperature detected circuit, high precision temperature compensation function. Available for DC lamp and phone charging. Suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc.
- Correct connection order: please FIRSTLY connect the 20A solar charge controller to your 12 volts battery bank, then connect controller to load you might have, lastly connect controller to the solar panel.
- By-pass diodes are pre-installed in waterproof IP-65 rated juncton box of solar panels to minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the solar panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
Tags :solar panels,solar panels for your home,solar energy for your home
Posted By;Donald Jayasundera,(registered pharmacist, Licencee Insurance and financial Consultant)